Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fashion Forward

In case you were wondering about the avatars used on the main page, here's the info!


So these avatars I made a few months back. All the gowns these lovely ladies are wearing are Christian Louboutin gowns. Whoever puts stuff from Gaia on tektek.org put them in the maker and I decided to use them for a series! I also gave the ladies something pretty for their heads, whether it be a flower or a hat. As for other accessories, I gave each whatever beautiful jewelry was available and also each has either a fan or a flower as something extra. I was feeling I needed to make something...elegant at that time. But anyway...yeah...I hope you like them!  And (if i ever get any readers) please leave some comments about what you think of them!
~ Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment